Friday, September 24, 2010

Green, Green Grass of Home

I am happy to report that TripleDeadHeat will be on vacation in various parts of Ireland and the U.K returning October 10th. While I am away fulfilling a lifelong dream to go swimming at the Bushmills Distillery (and possibly visit the National Stud), I invite my readers to take a trip through the archives of this blog (Check out the Google Search bar on the left margin) - or take a flip through the Photo Gallery or Features Archive.

As well, those looking for outstanding news stories should visit Equidaily, Raceday360 and the Paulick Report.

During this time away, features such as Woodbine Entries and the Woodbine News page are unlikely to be updated. I will be checking my Gmail for those that need to reach out.

I'll be back to the green, green grass of Woodbine soon!

I'll be back in time for the Canadian International...until then, cheerio!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Have a terrific trip, Keith--

Rich said...

Hope you go to a horse track over there!! Kathy and I are going in March, and will hit Leopardstown, just outside of Dublin.